Monday, 16 May 2016

Me-Made-May 2016- week 2


Monday 9th May- Vogue 1287. I thought I had blogged this dress but I hadn't. I did blogg a yellow jersey version here. This version is made from a some sort of poly/viscose mix which is nice except it has a slightly odd but not unpleasant smell when wet. 

Tuesday 10th May- georgette cowl neck top. Blogged here

Wednesday 11th May- blue mohair/silk knit top. I made this top up as I went along. It is basically shaped like an uppercase T with no waist shaping or anything complicated. It is made from Rowan kidsilk haze and was very cozy for a spring day. I wish I had made it baggier, especially the sleeves, which would have been avoided with a bit more planning. The edging is done in moss stitch with the yarn doubled. The rest is single strand stocking stitch. 



I failed the rest of the week. Spent the weekend doing DIY in some old splattered jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment